Sunday, March 30, 2008

"A dejected geek acquires the ability to read minds after he loses everything."

"What a putz."

"My little boy."

"We're playing Detroit tonight. Cabrera's on the DL. We could win this one."

"He looks so alone."

"I can't believe he's wearing an X-Men t-shirt."

"He used to smile so much. He never smiles anymore."

"If you're gonna blow your brains out, at least iron a shirt. For Christ's sake."

"He should've stayed home. He was safe at home."

"That nurse is out of this world. I would lick her asshole. I swear to god, I really would."

"Just three more hours. Three more hours, my shift is over, and I'm out of this hell-hole. I can still catch American Idol."

"Fucking cry for help bullshit. If he survives this shit, I'm going to kick his ass. Braindead or not."

"It's all my fault. I coddled him. But he was my baby. My little baby."

"If I miss us clinching the division, I will kick his ass."

"Three more hours."

"All those comic books. All that music. He used to smile so much."

"I bet that ass is tight as shit. Where'd he even get a gun?"

"Shit! I left the chicken in the freezer. Who am I kidding? I was going to order a pizza anyway."

"It was that girl. He wasn't raised like that."

"He went out with a bang. I'll give him that. I'm going to hell."

"If she loved him so much, where is she now? Tell me that."

"Poor kid. Has a good family and everything. Just breaks your heart."

"She took him away and now she's not even here when he's hurt."

"These nurses see so much fucked up shit, I bet they're down for anything."

"I don't know how much longer I can do this. Every day it's something else. Some poor kid all messed up."

"He would tell me, 'Mommy, you're the best mommy ever.'"

"I just need a hot bath. Three more hours, Pammy. Pepperoni, green peppers, and a hot bath. You can do it."

"And that FaceSpace or whatever he called it. You don't meet girls on the computer."

"Pre-game show is on in ten minutes. How long are we gonna stand here? Not like he's gonna wake up and start dancing around."

"Computers. What's wrong with the grocery store?"

"Three hours, then a hot bath."

"He would tell me, 'Mommy, when I'm big, I'll come cut the grass every week.'"

"He looks good with a shaved head, at least. Tough, kinda even. Ha. Tough."

"Uh-oh."

"What's that mean?"

"Three more hours. That doesn't look good. Shit. Pulse ox is down."

"Why isn't she doing something? Is it supposed to be beeping like that?"

"Whoa. I hope mom didn't see that."

"Okay. Pulse ox is down. Tremors in the lower extremeties. EKG showing normal, but- No problem. Just page Morris. Tremors. Tremors."

"She looks nervous. She should call a doctor. Call a doctor. My baby."

"I should get mom out of here. She doesn't need to see this. Little prick. Selfish, little prick."

"Come on, baby. You just stay with me. Please."

"You're gonna get through this, guy."

"Tremors."

"You stay with me."

"Oh, mom."

"He needs epinephrine. Where's Morris?"

"You stay with me!"

"We need to go."

"...thrombolytics. Separate the sub-fascia from the the epidermis. Oh, great."

"Morris."

"Hang in there, buddy. Just- hang on, okay?"

"I need to stay here. I need my baby."

"Okay, epi."

"I need my baby."

"You broke her heart, you asshole."

"Pulse ox is down."

"I don't want to-"

"-three-"

"-hang in-"

"No response. Tremors."

"-lower extremeties-"

"-bald-"

"O negative."

"-brainless, fucker."

"-hours-"

"-baby-"

"-such a nice family-"

"Shit."

"That's it, were out of-"

"My baby."

"Three units."

"-a nice boy-"

"What a putz."

"-need a new-"

"-never going to make it. Too much-"

"-just stay-"

"-just-"

"-kick your ass-"

"Where is she, now?"

"-too much."

"That's it."

"-twenty-two."

"-home."

"-love you."

"-just-"

"-gone."

"-love-"